Monday, February 28, 2011

Week Five Done

Baja Fresh's Chicken Caesar Salad.
A great option for dinner.
High in protein with big chunks of chicken
Healthy fats from slices of avocado.
Low in carbs.
$7-8

Taken 2/27/11

I feel like a lot of time has passed and I haven't been getting results as fast as I've wanted to, but I remind myself that I still have nearly two months to go. I've altered my current workout regimen to a four day training week:

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Thursday Shoulders & Arms
Friday: Legs

With hypothetical cardio on Wednesday & Saturday. I say hypothetical because I haven't done any in the last two weeks due to my ankle.

The ankle is a lot better these days, swelling is gone and bruising is almost all gone, but still very stiff with a little bit of discomfort when walking. Regardless, I can walk now without any sort of limping. I'm going to aim for my first session of HIIT cardio via swimming this Wednesday.

As mentioned previously, I wanted to touch again on human growth hormone. Since I'm learning about it myself, I don't think writing about it would do the original article as much justice. Read here!


1 comment:

  1. don't forget to write about NOxplode! if it works that is...

    I wanna play badminton

    ReplyDelete