Monday, February 21, 2011

Four Weeks In

This is more of an overview of the last four weeks than anything else. I haven't updated very much recently simply because of injuries. I notice a lot of the last four weeks have been hampered with them; shoulder hurts, wrist sprain, and now this crazy number on my ankle. Despite the debilitation, I've made noticeable progress toward my goal and I'm beginning see the outlines of the rectus abdominis. There's still 2 months left and I think I have plenty of time, but it revolves around recovering and staying healthy.

I've read several articles on how to recover faster and one of them that I've stumbled across involves naturally increasing the body's production of human growth hormone (HGH). For those of you that don't know, aside from creating puberty, this important hormone is what's responsible for our body's healing capacity and keeping us young and vibrant. It's why two 75 year olds can literally look 20 years apart. One takes care of their body, the other doesn't. You can naturally increase your body's production of HGH through certain methods of exercise and proper sleep scheduling.

I went back to the gym last night for the first time since Wednesday. Cutting out badminton and cardio until my foot gets better and sticking to a specific weight training schedule designed to help increase testosterone and HGH. Will tell you about it later. For now, I've upped carbs and rested in order to give my body more energy to recover faster. It's been raining quite frequently in San Jose recently. More on wonderful HGH to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment