Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspiration

I thought this was a great website to share with anyone interested in what fitness models do to get their bodies in shape. The site gives each model space to detail out their diet plans and workout regimens. For once you can see exactly what these people do to get their body fat percentages so low! There are both male and female models. Check it out:


One common denominator that I've noticed is the proliferation of high intensity interval training (HIIT) before breakfast in the morning. Even though I hate running, I'm seriously considering adding it to my repertoire given all these examples. Even though I've been dedicated and consistent, I haven't gotten the burn that makes me feel I've put my body through a really good workout lately.

Next week I'm going to start HIIT running through my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment