Monday, April 11, 2011

Two Weeks Left


For those of you who don't know, a quick reminder that my goal date of April 24th is coming up in two weeks now. That date will mark the end of my self imposed three months to lose as much fat from my body as possible.

I've already scheduled my Bod Pod appointment in two weeks for Friday, April 22. From the looks of it, I don't think I'll be anywhere near 6% as I've now realized that it takes me more than just diet and exercise to have body fat percentages that low. I do believe that I am genetically predisposed to a higher body fat percentage, but I think my goal of cutting to under 10 is still within reach. I'm experimenting with a thermogenic supplement that was highly recommended by reviewers. I'm pretty skeptical about it so I'm taking it very slow.

The question comes to mind of what I'll do after April 24th, since this has been such a focus of my life these past three months. Should I continue my journey? Attempt to make this a permanent lifestyle change? Or veg out and eat pizza and wings all day long while I play starcraft II for five hours straight? And let's not forget going out to drink massive amounts of alcohol.

On the flip side, summer is coming, and it would seem ass backwards to throw away all the hard work right when the season has come to show it off.

What to do, what to do...

2 comments:

  1. I say keep it as a permanent lifestyle change! Then I'll have a work out and swimming buddy! Don't throw it all away before summer, then you'll get all flabby and soft. no way to pick up girls! (cause your personality isn't enough har har) BTW, any interest in hiking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that's funny you should bring that up, i've been looking at online meetup groups to go hiking recently. LET'S GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete