Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cheat Day Adventures!

I apologize for not updating more frequently, I usually try to throw in a post at least once a week to keep up with progress but I've gone by these last few weeks remarkably silent. Which is funny because I do have a few topics that I wanted to discuss and share here but have lacked the effort and motivation to do so recently. With that said, I haven't really been posting anything interesting with my cheat days so I thought I would update with respect to that. Enjoy!

Crab House SF:


Fat Tire & Garlic Fries
Fleur De Lys:

Amuse of quinoa, chorizo & mustard w/ parsley whipped cream, tomato cappucino

Foie Gras & Duck Slider, Black Truffled Popcorn, some ridiculous black truffle crockpot thing.

I don't know what this was, but it was fucking delicious.
Black truffles, foie gras, braised beef all in a concentrated consomme. Heaven.


Black Truffle Mushroom French Toast on the left, Seabass on the right.
The French Toast was way better.

Kobe Beef Cheeks, Truffled Potatoes and Spinach

Lamb Shank & Lamb Loin

Cheesecake! Chocolate Cupcake! Ice Cream!

Finishing Amuse: Fresh Madelines, Gingerbread, Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate and fruit tarts on top.

And then some sugar coated candy for good measure:


No comments:

Post a Comment