Monday, March 14, 2011

Entering Week 8: Slowly But Surely...


Current body fat estimate: 12-15%

As mentioned before, the additional cardio I've been able to do since my ankle healed has made a significant impact. The amount of subcutaneous fat around my midsection has decreased considerably and I'm only able to grab a small portion when pinching the side of my abdomen. Visceral fat also shows a marked decrease as my stomach is much flatter now, and I'm able to suck it in further than previously. Despite all this, it's important to note that my weight hasn't changed that much. Currently I'm around 157lbs, down from the starting 162.

I've almost ceased lower abdominal exercises because I feel that my lower abs are almost overdeveloped. From this point forward I'll be focusing on cardio, myotatic and weighted cable crunches to to really bring out the definition of my upper abs. Even with these improvements, there's still a good amount to lose.

Visible results are a strong motivator. Waking up early tomorrow to do more cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment